I should probably start with a disclaimer: I'm not a blogger. I'm one of those people who has a drawer full of 'just started' journals and diaries. I rarely make it past the first few pages and even with that, often have time gaps that span months or even years.
This is a space that I'm going to try to be a bit more committed to. Primarily, it is supposed to be a space for us to update our far-flung family and friends about happenings and on the farm and the highly anticipated entry of a new member to our family (currently expected for sometime in late Sept...10wks and counting!).
So I hope that those of you who are interested can enjoy this place and use it as a way to help Nate and me to keep in touch with you as you are off gallivanting around the globe.
More to come!
Hugs and Love,
K
This is a space that I'm going to try to be a bit more committed to. Primarily, it is supposed to be a space for us to update our far-flung family and friends about happenings and on the farm and the highly anticipated entry of a new member to our family (currently expected for sometime in late Sept...10wks and counting!).
So I hope that those of you who are interested can enjoy this place and use it as a way to help Nate and me to keep in touch with you as you are off gallivanting around the globe.
More to come!
Hugs and Love,
K
Brilliant!!! Thanks for opening this, Kate - looking forward to news to come! :)
ReplyDelete-- Tara & Josh
yay!! I am also excited, even thought I hope to see you on a regular'ish basis. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, Yes! I'm excited too! I'm excited to share some of YOUR beautiful photos! xoxox
Delete